- بدء تداول أسهم أموك في بورصة لندنفي أغسطس الماضي، وافقت لجنة شهادات الإيداع بالبورصة المصرية على قبول ادراج شركة أموك ضمن قايمة الشركات المسموح لها بتحويل (إصدار-إلغاء ) شهادة لها بتحويل (إصدار-إلغاء ) شهادة يداع أجنبية مقابل الأسهم المحلية
- AMOC and Pharos University Signed a Rewarding Cooperation ProtocolMOC and Pharos University Signed a Rewarding Cooperation Protocol Giving emphasis to the significant role of cooperation protocols in laying grounds for conducting joint scientific research, Chem. Amr Mostafa; AMOC’s chairman and CEO and Mr. Mahmoud Mohey; dean of Pharos University in Alexandria signed a comprehensive academic cooperation protocol.
- Running For a PurposeFriday morning, Alexandria witnessed participants from across the city pledging for heart-heathy lives during The World Heart Day.AMOC, High Institute of Public Health, The Petroleum Hospital and Pharco Pharmaceutical arranged walks and runs together with public talks to mark that day in the presence of Dr. Abdel Aziz Konsowa; Alexandria Governor.
- AMOC General Assembly 2018On the 8th of September 2018, AMOC’s General Assembly convened under the presidency of Eng. Tarek Al Molla; Minister of Petroleum, Chem. Amr Mostafa; AMOC’s Chairman and CEO, in the presence of EGPC executive manager and vice chairmen to accredit AMOC’s annual report for the fiscal year 2017/2018.
- A Protocol to Promote the Health Care System in the Petroleum SectorThe health care system in the petroleum sector is undergoing overpowering changes through the signage of a cooperation protocol between The Petroleum Hospital on one side and University of Medicine and High Institute of Public Health on the other side under the sponsorship of Chem. Amr Mostafa; AMOC’s CEO and Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the Petroleum Hospital.
- AMOC Demonstrates Cleaner Production among 28 Egyptian Industries in UNIDOAMOC Demonstrates Cleaner Production among 28 Egyptian Industries in UNIDO Committed to a cleaner production process, AMOC is honored the privilege to participate in MED Test II (Transfer of Environmentally Sound Technology).
- AMOC takes steady steps to ensure success of its business transformation journeyIn line with the strategic mission of the Egyptian Ministry of Petroleum and the Modernization Project, Alexandria Mineral Oils Company (AMOC) is taking a further step to ensure success of its business transformation journey. A workshop was held by Resilience& UK – Egypt on 5 April, 2018 at the company headquarter on the "Strategic Roadmap for the Successful Implementation of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)"
- AMOC Pulls an Oar in AfricaAs part of ARA (African Refiners and Distribution Association) week, CITAC is organizing its African downstream interactive workshops held from 12th to 16th of March 2018. AMOC opportunely gets in on the act at this exceptional forum which gives a comprehensive insight to topical issues and relevant developments.
- AMOC STEPS UP A GEAR WITH ERP IMPLEMENTATIONAMOC’s ERP implementation team participated in Oracle conference for ERP and the road to IOT to share domain expertise, insights and best practices. Upon AMOC’s request, tank management was the key subject of the conference to catch-up with the latest browser-based functionality that is compatible with a variety of tanks with unlimited scalability.
- AMOC – A Business Hub in EGYPS 2018In its second edition, from 12-14 February 2018, Egypt Petroleum Show EGYPS is held under the patronage of H.E. President Abdel Fatah El Sisi and the auspices of the Ministry of Petroleum and Mineral Resources at Egypt International Exhibition Center. EGYPS draws together Egyptian and North African government representatives
- CFA Grand Ceremony 2018Held on the 10th Feb, at Sofitel Cairo EL Gezirah Hotel, 12 universities competed in the CFA Annual Research Challenge where a prize giving ceremony took place recognizing, celebrating and rewarding the achievements of the pioneering students in research.
Excellence is no coincidence
The Company consist of two complexes:
1: Lube and Special Oils complex.
2: Maximization of Gas Oil complex.
The company is situated in the Salina area, to the south-western adjacency of Alex. Company on an area of about 500,000 m2
Amoc is committed to apply the most updated international Quality management system
Our company expects every employee to fulfill his or her health, safety and environmental responsibility.
AMOC aims mainly at satisfying the local needs of petroleum products,
and launching the excess into the international market
Now You can browse and download
our out look
• Satisfying the local needs of petroleum products, and launching the excess into the international market.
• Achieving operational excellence.
• Maintaining best environmental safety levels.
Subscribe for our newsletter, and we will keep you updated.